Job title: 127541_Audio Engineer
Company: Advanced Micro Devices
Job description: What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
You will be part of RTG (Radeon Technologies Group) Customer Software Engineering team working on various Windows kernel mode software components i.e. audio driver, audio firmware and audio algorithm technologies for APU/GPU products and fixing problems from OEM/ODM customers to ensure the quality of software deliverables on-time to customers.
You will need to have self-motivate to resolution issue and group teamwork. Coordinate closely with peers both locally and internationally to ensure timely and effective communication of all assigned work activities. Coach and mentor less experienced staffs. Influence others as a technical leader
- Work closely with global RTG Software teams and Customer Engineering teams to provide support and solution for the enablement of the next generation of APU/GPU products and Windows operating systems to OEM/ODM customers.
- Resolve problems related to AMD audio driver including triaging, debugging and fixing problems from customers. Have a strong emphasis on meeting customer requirements regarding features and schedules.
- Specify, design and implement new ASIC, OS and software features in audio area.
- Experience in software debugging on Windows operating system and familiar with kernel debug tools such as windbg.
- Familiar with audio rendering process and audio algorithm areas, such as noise suppression, echo cancellation, key word detection, etc.
- Programming device drivers under Windows or Linux environment.
- C/C++ programming (5+ yrs). Object-oriented design and programming (5+ yrs).
- A self-motivated team player.
- Good communication skill and able to work with stakeholders effectively.
- MS+ degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Engineering or an equivalent.
- Minimum industry experience (Master: 3~5 yrs; PhD: 1+ yr).
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 127541
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click for more information.
Location: Taipei City
Job date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 04:49:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!