2021 Vodafone Portugal Youth Discover Graduates Corporate Functions
Job title: 2021 Vodafone Portugal Youth Discover Graduates Corporate Functions
Job description: We are looking for innovation leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, someone who is curious about the world of opportunity on offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career. You’ll help us shape the way we work, connect millions of people, make all kinds of things possible and help create a better future for people around the world.
Start Date: Ongoing Recruitment with more Opportunities throughout the year (please apply closer to your availability period).
Duration of Programme: 2 years
Location: Portugal (Lisbon)
Please bear in mind that we can only consider one application per candidate to the Discover Graduates programme. In case of multiple applications, we will evaluate the first online assessment submitted and withdraw your application from the other areas.
What’s in it for you:
- Investment in your personal development;
- Working for an industry-leading company that spans across different countries around the world;
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one;
- Being part of a Global Graduates community;
- Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected;
Areas you could be working in include:
- Human Resource – You will be responsible for coordination of volunteer projects, events organization such as Christmas party for employees’ kids; share-points development; communication & coordination of Vodafone group projects.
What to expect:
- Opportunity for a cross-functional rotation;
- Training & personal development;
- Support to fulfill your potential and career goals;
- Guidance from a Buddy;
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrate creativity, adaptability and intellectual curiosity, the ability to analyze problems and offer outside of the box solutions;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Able to adapt to different areas and ready to apply your skills to something new;
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital;
- Graduated with a Master Degree or on track to receive one in 2021 (with a degree in management, finance, economics, internal communications, human resources or other related fields);
- Maximum 2 years of working experience after the completion of your studies;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (oral and written).
If you think these sound like you, we would love to hear from you!
When you apply for the Vodafone Youth Discover Graduate Program you will be asked to fill out an application form. This allows us to get to know you and your background of experience. Here you will be asked to attach your CV. Please make sure to attach your CV in English.
If your background and experience match the requirements, you will be invited to participate in our online assessment. This allows us to see if you are the right fit for the Vodafone culture.
The online assessment includes the following:
- Two gamified logical tests (approx. 5-10min);
- Video interview (approx. 15min) focusing on Vodafone’s potential indicators, competencies and motivation. Please complete your video interview in English.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment process. In case you have any kind of question, please let us know at the following address:
After the online phase, the most successful candidates will be invited to a personal interview and assessment.
We look forward to Discover you! In the meantime to find out more about us and life at Vodafone you can check our , and page.
For more information about the Vodafone Youth Discover Graduates Program, you may visit .
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Job date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 23:32:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Vodafone #Portugal #Youth #Discover #Graduates #Corporate #Functions