Account Executive – Denmark
Job title: Account Executive – Denmark
Company: GetAccept Aps
Job description: “The best thing with working at GetAccept is knowing you’re part of something bigger. As a salesperson, working on a daily basis in the tool you’re selling – it’s amazing, a game changer for me as a sales representative. GetAccept is offering me the development that I need to keep growing in my role.”
– Johan, Senior Account Executive.
Who are we and what do we believe in?
We believe in fostering a culture where teamwins is what characterizes the way we work. We believe that it is the people within an organization who makes the difference and know that without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product, we would not be where we are today.
Our platform is supporting sales people all around the world to close more deals by offering smooth solutions within sales engagement and e-signing. But this is only the beginning – our vision is to revolutionize the future of business! ??
The benefit of being part of a smaller team is that your work will really make a difference and have a great impact on where we will be in 2-3 years from now!
Andreas Friis, Sales Director Denmark, will be your closest leader and take part in your personal development to succeed in the best way. You will be part of our close-knitted Team Denmark and your co-workers will be other Account Executives, Customer Success Managers and local marketing.
Your future at GetAccept ??
Simply put, we are looking for an Account Executive whose primary focus will be to keep spreading the word about GetAccept in Denmark ??
You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting leads via outbound activities, qualifying opportunities, delivering amazing product demos, converting deals to handing over your deals to our customer success team.
What your days will consist of:
- Prospect qualification, initiate and drive activities that create new sales opportunities
- Follow up on inbound leads from our marketing team
- Advise new customers by understanding their challenges and needs and present customer specific solutions
- Use the world’s best online sales platform from a first meeting to closed deal
- Collaborate closely with your own and other sales teams, as well as Marketing and Operations – team wins!
What we can offer you (a lot) ??
- A workplace with a strong company culture; we believe in Team wins, Friday Fika and to celebrate success!
- A homie office on Jægergårdsgade in Aarhus, where you will have free access to snacks, cold and hot beverages and never ending support from your colleagues
- A well thought out on-boarding. Two exciting weeks where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organization and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it
- An Employer who really believes in Team wins and offer a team based bonus ??
- Location flexibility – Possible to work fully remote from anywhere in Denmark
Who are you?
- Solid experience in B2B sales (preferably SaaS/Tech)
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow up and sales development at multiple executive levels
- Can contact anyone and book a meeting over the phone or email
- Can keep high activity and motivate yourself as well as your colleagues
- Fluent in Danish and English, additional language is a plus
Feel free to check out our culture on our different social media channels. We look forward hearing from you!
Send your application via the button “Send ansøgning”
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:53:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Account #Executive #Denmark