Job title: Account Manager
Job description: When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
We are looking for a Account Manager to join our team and be part of our growth. If you’re a sales driven person who is hungry for a new adventure, a multinational workplace is waiting for you.
What’s On Our Plate
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability and market share.
- Maintain continuous business relationship with clients/ restaurants.
- Provide excellent service and support in order to build strong relationship and resolve operational issues between clients/ restaurant and company.
- Make sure that the menus of the clients are up to date at all times.
- Optimize the restaurant content (MOA, Delivery time).
- Commission rate renegotiation: – Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts by renegotiating the offer.
- Advertisement sales: -Acquiring and maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding Talabat stickers at restaurants, banners and newsletter.
- Generating food coupons, promotions and vouchers from existing restaurants.
- Convince clients / restaurants for brand promotion of Talabat pictures.
- Transmission method optimization: -Convincing clients / restaurants to implement track order feature and changing the transmission method to WLA.
- Convince the restaurant to go for digitalization (Backlinks, Splash pages, White-label, Facebook button).
- Encourage restaurant to subscribe for the online payment gateway.
- Coordinate with the restaurant, if restaurant is live or active on the Talabat website, checking and resolve the reason, such as shutting down or stopped delivery.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Closed sales
- Follow-up activities
- Sales expense report
- Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher and coupons
- Restaurant analysis sheet
- Account management report
What Did We Order?
- Minimum 4-6 years of full-time professional experience in related field
Working within Talabat means access to the world’s leading perks and benefits, including:
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace.
- Building the fastest growing, largest, and most valuable network of online food ordering services in the world, and more.
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve.
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company.
- Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over 45 nationalities.
- Company events, cultural and sports events.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- Competitive salary.
Job date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 22:23:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!