Account Manager – Pathology Solutions (North-East Italy)
Job title: Account Manager – Pathology Solutions (North-East Italy)
Company: Agilent Technologies
Job description: Secondary Locations
Italy – Veneto – Verona, Italy – Veneto – Venice
Option to Work Remote
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek —- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As an Account Manager, you will be focusing on developing the activity with both existing and new clients for our pathology solutions in the North-East of Italy. You will work on a wide portfolio of products, mainly for public hospitals across your designated territory.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Generating existing and/or new sales for assigned across different accounts & industry on your designated territory
– Acting to understand customer needs and identifying solutions to non-standard tasks/queries to creates business opportunities
– Identifying & recruiting strategic partners to embed and/or resell company products
– Promoting and selling products and/or solutions to current or new customers/partners and informs customers of new product introductions
– Creating monitors and revising lead generation plans.
– Developing accounts and maintaining positive ongoing long-term relationships with key customers
– Determining and developing approaches to sales assignments to achieve quota/ strategies
– Leading projects requiring coordination with other functions, organizations
You will travel on a regular basis to visit customers in the following regions: Veneto, Trentino-Alto Adige & Friuli-Venezia Giulia
We are looking for a motivated individual with the following background:
– Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Chemistry or similar
– Experience selling anatomical pathology solutions and especially the following products/solutions: immunohistochemistry, hematoxylin and eosin, special staining, in situ hybridization and/or PharmDX
– Significant sales experience with public tender processes
– Good understanding of Anatomical Pathology Lab Workflows
– Full fluency in Italian and English
On a personal level, you are autonomous and organized. You are customer focused and you also have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with both external and internal partners.
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Yes, 50% of the Time
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 07:17:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Account #Manager #Pathology #Solutions #NorthEast #Italy