Account Officer at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
Job title: Account Officer at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
Company: Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
Job description: Lagos
Date Posted: 2021-03-30
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited – We are hiring an Account Officer in Lagos (Ajah).
Key Areas Of Responsibility
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Process account payable and receivable, depending on role
- To prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Post financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system
- Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as; invoices, cash receipts, journal vouchers etc
- To prepare and compute value added tax (VAT)
- Maintain regular stock taking and control
- Oversee the maintenance, repair and security of the beach equipment
- Prepare and present weekly income and expenditure report for the management use
- Prepare and update asset register
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Accounting, Finance, Social / Management Sciences from any approved university / Polytechnic, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Minimum of Two years’ experience as Admin Officer that span within the hospitality industry is critical.
- Experience in Social media handles and Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes on or before 6th April, 2021.
Note: Applicants residing around AJAH and its environs are encouraged to apply using the position as the subject of the mail. Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.
Job date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 02:03:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Account #Officer #Redline #Logistics #Nigeria #Limited