Accountant – Reporting
Job title: Accountant – Reporting
Company: Tetra Pak
Job description: At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Accountant – Reporting
The purpose of this position is to have direct contact with different stakeholders of the different markets and ensure that the processes are run with excellence and adequate support.
This is a local position based in Panama City, Panama.
Tetra Pak is not sponsoring work visas and relocation for this position.
What you will do
As an Accountant Reporting you will:
- Drive and monitor various closing activities for reporting and controlling in line with the Standard Accounting Timetable and internal procedures (Reporting according IFRS, create accruals, general ledger entries, handling of fixed assets accounting for all the cluster North, Central & South America.
- Reconciliation and follow up of balance sheet accounts.
- Be proactive and anticipate delays and issues, close relationship with Panama & North, Central and South American markets along with group financial control in Switzerland.
- Continuous Improvement – Suggest and drive changes to business process and structures to achieve high performance in terms of speed, cost & quality of financial management report.
Who you are
We believe you have:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in an international accounting department
- Fluent English
- SAP is an asset
- Excel Skills in an asset
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/
This job posting expires on November 09, 2021.
Location: Ciudad de Panamá
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 02:42:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!