Acquisition Manager for Portugal
Job title: Acquisition Manager for Portugal
Job description: WE ARE BETCLIC
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games, Betclic is a French company with:
- 13 million players vibrating to the rhythm of sports competitions
- a wide range of sports betting, poker, casino games and online horse betting
- 85 sports open to betting
- 40,000 different types of bets offered each day
- 60,000 live sporting events broadcast each month
- 1,500 casino games to try out
- numerous official partnerships, such as the Ligue 1 Uber Eats
Since its inception in 2005, Betclic has been a “mobile-only” technology company driven by an unwavering passion for sport. Guided by the emotion and fun of the game, Betclic develops mobile entertainment applications that place its customers at the heart of a unique gaming experience and innovate with agility and speed to offer more games and more fun to its players. Our ambition? To provide our customers with the most entertaining gaming experience with simple, immersive and innovative applications.
Headquartered in Bordeaux, Betclic is a multicultural and international company with more than 35 nationalities among its 670 employees in five European countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland and Portugal.
The profiles sought are those who have the ambition to build as a team, are ready to take up challenges, each more exciting than the next, and those who have a desire to create solutions offering a new and unique customer experience.
Does the world of sport and games excite you? Do you like challenges and participating in our collective effort?
Betclic invites you to join the adventure!
ENTER THE GAME
Manage, plan and execute all online acquisition marketing activities in Portugal, to maximize ROI on marketing and media budgets. Develop, execute and optimise PT acquisition strategy and implementation, delivering against defined business targets and recommending short term and long term improvement to maintain market leadership.
YOUR ROLE AT BETCLIC
In this context, your duties are:
- Manage, plan and execute all online acquisition marketing activities in Portugal, to maximize ROI on marketing and media budgets. Evaluate, follow-up, and optimise said deals and partnerships, both on an ongoing basis and after campaigns.
- Create, implement and optimise acquisition campaigns to deliver on desired KPIs and business objectives at a daily, weekly and monthly level.
- Daily monitoring, reporting, and managing the conversion funnel in all stages.
- Liaise with central acquisition team, to deliver on target and on budget according to PT market strategy and objectives.
- Do the proper translations for ads, App updates, and ASO texts.
- Develop, manage, and optimise necessary promotions to attract new users and ensure they are in place.
- Developing the local network of marketing and media contacts.
- Defining, monitor and manage and optimise spend to achieve key KPI on all deals and campaigns.
- Budgets, business plans, marketing plan and economic follow up for the country, together with any other reporting.
- Build brand equity through optimised and consistent on brand execution in the local market, with local brand management (that the company’s profile is maintained in a proper way on site, in press, marketing material etc).
- Market and competitor analysis.
- Deliver new UAP and CPA targets.
- Ensure necessary tools, systems and providers are in place.
- Explore and recommend opportunities in Social Media, SEM and SEO including evaluating and developing programmatic strategy.
- Coordinate PPC team, Performance team, and adnetworks like Google, Facebook and other relevant traffic sources.
- Test the product (registration form, pixels).
- Suggest partners, approach partners, negotiate terms (CPM, CPC, CPA). Develop partner strategy and plan, and implement the plan (Ad-hoc and long-term).
- Raise purchase orders, and guarantee that all is under the procedure and ensure costs are in budget.
- Manage and attribute daily, weekly, and monthly budget per channel.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
Employees with a good dose of humour, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if:
- You have analytical skills : able to see both the big picture and detail oriented.
- You are proficient in data analysis and reporting skills.
- You are organised and methodical.
- You have strategic planning capabilities.
- You have management and coordination capabilities to deliver complex projects across multiple teams.
- You are significant experience across all mentioned areas of digital.
- You are significant experience in delivering against KPIs and business targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Meal allowance.
- Work flexibility.
- Constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program.
- Career development in an international environment.
And the opportunity to work in a friendly, youthful and fun atmosphere!
Fixed term contract to be filled as soon as possible in Lisbon, Portugal.
Job date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 01:06:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Acquisition #Manager #Portugal