Administrative Assistant/Manager/Coordinator – Russia (International IT company)
Job title: Administrative Assistant/Manager/Coordinator – Russia (International IT company)
Company: RTB HOUSE
Job description: 750+ specialists, 30+ locations, 1,600+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions. Join RTB House – a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for the top brands worldwide.
As an Administrative Assistant you will manage your own tasks and priorities independently and proactively seek ways of improving how we are operating.
Our fantastic team & collaborative environment are looking forward to welcoming you.
You will have structured onboarding (yes, even in the face of COVID-19), a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path.
What you will do:
● Provide general administrative and clerical support
● Administer onboarding and offboarding processes
● Contact suppliers and vendors
● Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, memos and emails
● Create and update internal team manuals, guidelines, procedures, newsletters etc.
● Cooperate with other departments, especially: Finance, HR, HQ, Administration, Legal
● Manage supplies and equipment
● Support team in purchasing and shipping gifts for clients
● Arrange online and offline events for team, their clients or activities for team building, purposes
● Organize business trips and accommodations for team members and team clients
● Take care of documentation workflow
● Review and approve team business expenses
● Make sure that team actions and decisions meet requirements of company HQ guidelines and policies
What we are looking for:
● 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
● Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and G-suite tools
● Experience in managing travel arrangements
● Experience in coordinating payroll activities
● Experience in managing onboarding processes
● Experience in managing equipment and supplies
● Strong attention to detail and accuracy
● Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage competing priorities
● Positive, can-do attitude
● Advanced English and native Russian
What we offer:
● Possibility to gain multi-level experience in a global company
● Competitive salary
● Joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising
● Friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open minded
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team is comprised of 500+ specialists in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw. It serves campaigns for more than 1,600 clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
From 2018, after successfully deploying deep learning into 100 percent of its algorithms, RTB House develops two divisions, independent from R&D team, focused on leading innovation for MarTech solutions. The AI Marketing Lab provides an environment for inventing and advancing MarTech products. In addition, the Creatives Lab was created to investigate and improve the overall performance of creatives, as well as developing support for formats like dynamic display and video creatives that can be ultra-tailored to a client’s unique branding needs.
Job date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 22:10:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Administrative #AssistantManagerCoordinator #Russia #International #company