Africa External Sales Representative
Job title: Africa External Sales Representative
Company: Green Marble Recruitment Consultants
Job description: Minimum requirements:
- Diploma or N+ Course or Computer/IT/Networking background.
- Minimum 4 Years external technical sales experience in the industrial automation industry.
- Will be expected to travel into Africa.
- Understanding of industrial solution, industrial computing, serial connectivity, IP surveillance and remote Automation.
- An understanding of PoE based solutions.
- South African Citizen, ID, and valid passport.
- Experience in procurements utilising software (SAP software an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language.
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office, report preparation.
- Some experience in presentations (use of software) and training.
- Valid Drivers License and own vehicle.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Detail-orientated, high degree of accuracy
Duties and responsibilities amongst others:
- Customer support and liaison include service support through product application training.
- Selling, Designing, supporting, and implementing the automation solutions.
- Travel into Africa and grow the African market.
- Liaising with customers (daily).
- Achieve weekly meeting target.
- Attend tender meetings.
- Research (products, updates, customers, and industries).
- Quotations (& weekly follow-ups).
- Data maintenance.
- Data Capturing into CRM system.
Expected salary: R23000 per month
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 08:55:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Africa #External #Sales #Representative