Job title: Agronomist Indonesia
Job description: Agronomist Indonesia – Your next position?
As an Agronomist you will act as a Project Coordinator for sustainable Patchouli via micro supply-chain model build-up in Sulawesi as well as other related agronomy projects in Indonesia. In this exciting role you will be responsible for building up, implementing, monitoring, improving and reporting on the Patchouli micro supply-chain project. You will be reporting to the Head of Agronomy located in France
Sounds interesting? It could be your perfect opportunity to lead, coach, train and support your team to achieve their optimal performance.
In this position you Will:
Agronomy Programs Management
- Reviewing Scientific and Technical Literature – connecting and collaborating with the consultant in charge of the initial project steps
- Acquiring Patchouli crop expertise – reviewing and formalization of Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) guidelines
Relationship with Producers
- Training farmers’ groups agronomists to GAP (“Train the trainer”) and – supporting Farmers training
- Crop scouting – touring in farmers’ fields to monitor and provide technical field investigation and solution proposal
CSR & Public Relations
- You will need to connect internally with various stakeholders interested in the project outputs (Field Buyer, Sourcing Manager, etc) and externally with entities that can provide input to the project (University, Research Centre, Agri consultants)
- Leading field experiments with stakeholders to test best practices – protocol design, field trial monitoring, results analysis, report and communication
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Agriculture, majoring in Agronomy, plant sciences or soils
- 5-10 years of experience in agricultural products, project management and teams
- Proven experience in managing producers, associations of producers
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and business proficient English skills
- Good technical agricultural background and work experience
- Specific knowledge on Patchouli farming and/or local Indonesian specialty crop is advantageous
- Interest for field work and farming practices, in close contact with farmers
- Improved proficiency with data management / written reporting and computing skills;
- Leadership ability, good level of autonomy, while having strong Teamwork mind-set.
- Willingness to work from home and flexibility to travel regularly within Sulawesi and other locations in Indonesia
- Proactive, Organized, determined, enthusiast personality
- Attractive package with benefits
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development
- A creative team environment that will inspire you
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
Job date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 00:17:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!