Analyst/ Senior Analyst – Data Protection Assessment Service (DPAS) – Deloitte Global – Hong Kong
Job title: Analyst/ Senior Analyst – Data Protection Assessment Service (DPAS) – Deloitte Global – Hong Kong
Job description: Your Opportunity
The selected candidate will have information technology/information security background and project management skill and experience with a desire to learn more about the complex field of data protection, information security and risk. This is a full time analyst position in our Operations Team focusing on supporting the data protection assessment and risk review operations in the Asia Pacific Region and globally. You will play a key role in assisting the Data Protection Assessment Services (DPAS) Team to drive the production and approval of assessments in a global setting working with team members and technology stakeholders in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Join us and you’ll be joining an expanding team of talented, highly motivated professionals who are making an impact that matters.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us
Work you’ll do
- Support the DPAS Operations Team in Asia Pacific team by facilitating the process of DPAS assessment, documentation and approval
- Be a key point of contact of the DPAS team in the Asia Pacific region to handle internal and external stakeholder queries
- Monitor, track and manage project/assessment case intake and pipeline processing
- Support and contribute to the improvement of the Asia Pacific DPAS’s process, work templates and systems used in workflow management
- Facilitate and coordinate meetings between stakeholders, technology owners and the DPAS team
- Compile operational data and management reports to inform work status, assessment quality and operational performance
- Coordinate internal team meetings, training sessions and presentation
- Assist in data protection assessments and writing documentation where required
A fit for the role? Let’s talk about you.
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider Agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: Hong Kong
Work pattern: Being a part of the global team, this job will require occasional flexible work hour arrangement.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Project management and/or information system analysis or iformation security experience
- Self-starter, team player with good problem solving and analytical skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships and manage stakeholders
- Proficient English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS Office (MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint) skill and being able to apply these skills to conduct effective data gathering, analysis, documentation, reporting and presentation
- Good understanding of project management principles, processes, and the ability to proactively manage key stakeholders, deliverables and prioritize workload under pressure effectively
- Bachelor degree in science/information technology/information security/risk management or equivalent
- Formal qualifications in project management, risk or privacy and information security related fields (e.g., PMP, Prince2, CIPP, CISM or equivalent) is a plus
Your Service Line: Deloitte Global
Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Deloitte Global professionals makes an impact that matters to the world of Deloitte. We share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your “Immediate Family Members” are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Why Deloitte China?
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world’s largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a “Top Employer China” in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It’s your time to shine. Apply now!
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities
Follow us on WeChat
Join our group on
Location: Hong Kong
Job date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 04:37:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Analyst #Senior #Analyst #Data #Protection #Assessment #Service #DPAS #Deloitte #Global #Hong #Kong