Android Engineer – Pakistan
Job title: Android Engineer – Pakistan
Company: Bayut | dubizzle
Job description: Bayut & dubizzle are iconic product and tech brands committed to make life convenient for users across the globe be it in property, motor, jobs or other classifieds.
We are part of the EMPG Group that owns Zameen.com & OLX Pakistan.
With our continued success and expansion, we are thrilled to grow our Technology Team in Pakistan with a vision to make Karachi as one of our leading Global Tech hubs.
We’re looking to hire multiple Android Engineers at various levels (junior, mid and senior) to build, maintain and advance our mobile application as we grow to millions of monthly active users across the region and beyond.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with other teams from the early stages of design all the way through identifying and resolving production issues, and handling the complete SDLC.
- Support a wide range of products focusing on automation, availability and performance, and above all reliability as well as supporting mobile engineers and business intelligence leading up to, during and after each sprint.
- Live true to our ambitions of building an industry-leading platform which is relentlessly focussed on innovation.
- Develop elegant solutions for complex problems;
- Write and maintain exemplary code following dubizzle’s programming practices;
- Gain a detailed understanding of the complete architecture of our product and the position of your product stream in it;
- Work in a mentoring capacity within a peer-programming environment and provide guidance on tasks, irrespective of complexity or scale;
- 2+ years experience in native Android development(Java and Kotlin);
- A deep understanding of the Android SDK, Room Database, RxJava/RxAndroid.
- Working knowledge of Android Jetpack, architecture components and dependency injection libraries (eg. Dagger and HILT)
- Experience with cross-platform technologies (Flutter, React Native, etc) is a plus.
- A good understanding of MVC, MVP & MVVM patterns.
- A solid understanding of RESTful applications.
- Analytical thinking; Conceptual thinking; Detail-oriented;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment;
Location: Karachi, Sindh
Job date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 23:20:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Android #Engineer #Pakistan