AR DCG Market Controller
Job title: AR DCG Market Controller
Job description: AR DCG Market Controller
Friday, June 11, 2021
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big-huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions-not just the select few-experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership – a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still.
No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
The role is paternity backfill.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
- Lead and support a team of cash collectors to ensure execution of collection activities to achieve the Order to Cash targets (i.e. Overdue, PDA, DSO).
- Provide guidance to address issues (tactical & strategic direction).
- Comply with Accounts Receivable operating controls and processes.
- Review & approve Accounts Receivable adjustments within delegation.
- Perform account reviews with collectors, upper management, sales as required.
- Design, review and improve reports to enable the analysis of OTC data.
- Review disputed cases and escalate for support to internal functions when needed.
- Quarterly support and coordination of internal and external audit requirements.
- Manage relationships/communications with internal & external customers.
You will report to the Geography Accounts Receivable Manager supporting customers in EMEA and North America. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
What you’ll bring/ Position Requirements:
- 3-4 years of experience in Order to Cash and/or Credit related areas
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Advanced MS Excel and technical skills is a plus)
- SAP experience is a plus
- Goal-orientated individual with strong time and task management
- Strategic thinking with a focus on process improvement
- Effective written and oral communication in English
- Strong understanding of various fulfillment processes (e.g. returns, adjustments, distribution etc.)
- Organized and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues and strong analytical skills.
- Minimum education – Bachelor’s degree (Economics / Finance / Business Administration is a plus)
What We Will Offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity Attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
Base gross monthly salary from minimum 1500 EUR and above, depending on experience + variable part
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Expected salary: €1500 per month
Location: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 05:39:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#DCG #Market #Controller