Area Director of Revenue Management North & West Africa
Job title: Area Director of Revenue Management North & West Africa
Job description: We are now seeking an Area Director of Revenue Management North & West Africa to join the team at Accor Morocco, in Casablanca
Reports to: Regional Director of Revenue Management, India, Middle East & Turkey
Job Scope : To support, guide and enable hotels within his/her area of responsibility to optimize & maximize total profitable revenue through effective communication and to ensure that hotels are fully utilizing of Accor revenue management tools, systems, ways of working and guidelines. Benchmarking hotels performance against budget and competition and keeps key regional stakeholders informed & consulted
Key Job Responsabilities :
- Maximize rooms revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of all booking. channels and management of inventory, pricing & business mix.
- Lead Total Revenue Management Culture & Performance in the respective hotels.
- Maximize Profit Contribution of the respective hotels, and to the Regional Office.
- Conduct hotels’ Commercial Performance and Revenue Management Reviews & Audits and report SMART action plans back to hotel and regional team.
- Monitor common revenue opportunity trends in the area, stay updated with industry developments (conferences/seminars), develop synergies & sales/pricing coherence among the area.
- Make recommendations to marketing, digital, distribution, sales and loyalty teams for shifting demand-driving actions to match need periods / areas.
- Review the effectiveness of the pricing optimization at hotel level through definition and management of all rates, rate levels, stay restrictions and other tactics, which are congruent with demand factors and which are managed through all distribution channels.
- Lead the RM Critical Path of New Hotels Opening within the portfolio using TASKWORLD Application.
- Provide month-end reporting & analysis on area performance.
- Monitor all rooms and total revenue forecasting to accurately project unconstrained demand, and support hotels in taking corrective actions.
- Ensure optimum adoption & effective utilization of Revenue Management Systems, and other pertaining tools by the hotels.
- Ensure that the appropriate strategies are in place, special events are accurately loaded, and the sharing of knowledge with the system in maintained.
- Work with hotels & Area DOSMs and Director of Revenue to encourage strategic selection of the right piece of business, in accordance to Accor guidelines.
- Maximize market share of the area portfolio by tracking and analysis of competitive set pricing and yield strategies, gaining the ability to predict the comp set reaction to changes in the marketplace.
- Other projects & duties as assigned.
Skills & Eprertise Required :
- 4 years Hotel Revenue Management experience in international off-property environment.
- University degree preferably in the area of business or hospitality.
- Proven experience with total hotel profit optimization concepts, strategies, and processes.
- Strategic analysis combined with ability to turn strategies to action.
- Strong team-building, interpersonal and influencing skills essential.
- Comfortable in forums discussion and able to represent ideas succinctly and convincingly.
- Independent analytical problem-solver.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities under time constraints.
- Advanced computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Opera PMS, Excel (VBA), TARS CRS, EzRMS, GDS, and Extranets preferred.
- Communicates effectively in French, both verbally and in writing.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor ?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personnality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By Going Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Job date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 02:47:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Area #Director #Revenue #Management #North #West #Africa