Assistant Manager Payment Services Shanghai Operations HSBC China
Job title: Assistant Manager Payment Services Shanghai Operations HSBC China
Job description: Digital Business Services (DBS)
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. We combine global expertise and technology to help keep us thriving in the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- To lead SHH IRTT&PIV team to provide high quality services, including but not limited to document checking, payment processing and investigation.
- To ensure smooth running of IRTT&PIV daily operations
- To review work manuals and procedures to ensure the compliance with both Group Policies and Regulators’ requirements with high level of risk control sense.
- To communicate with both internal or external customers to eliminate misunderstanding, and to minimize customer complaints and handle them in an effective and professional way.
- To deliver training and briefing to strengthen the team’s knowledge on compliance/bank policies, and to identify staff development/training needs without compromising operations efficiency.
- To complete other responsibilities dependent on process assigned to.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree or above with abundant knowledge on operations.
– Management skills to deal with internal and external attrition and their operational affects.
– Interpersonal skills with proven problem-solving and decision-making experiences.
– Be independent to solve problems and prioritize tasks with logical capability.
– Willingness to work under pressure with positive attitude.
– Mastery of Microsoft Office, and fluent written/oral English
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /HH|WX|51|ZP|LP
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited
Job date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 04:37:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Assistant #Manager #Payment #Services #Shanghai #Operations #HSBC #China