Assistant Professor in The International Ph.D. Program in Biotech and Healthcare Management
Job title: Assistant Professor in The International Ph.D. Program in Biotech and Healthcare Management
Company: TAIPEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (TMU)
Job description: Assistant Professor in The International Ph.D. Program in Biotech and Healthcare Management
College of Management
The College of Management at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Assistant Professor position in The International Ph.D. Program in Biotech and Healthcare Management.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree in international biotechnology, or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Management at Taipei Medical University.
$71,810NTD~$111,810NTD per month + benefits
Qualifications * Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to international biotechnology industry management or related fields
- A successful candidate will have at least 3 years of international practical experience related to biotechnology industry and teaching experience in international biotechnology related departments and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Preference will be given to candidates with expertise in areas relevant to international biotechnology industry management teaching, research, industry, and international experience / International biotechnology intellectual property rights and patent teaching, research, industry, and international experience
- Candidate with teaching experience will be advantageous international biotechnology related departments
- A successful candidate should promote the professional teaching, research, industry-university cooperation and practical experience of this course, and also cooperates with this course to enroll international students.
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants and teach graduate courses will be advantageous
- With research experiences in conducting large projects and in writing research projects and independent research
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation will be advantageous.
- A successful candidate should be excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents. * Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Three letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ‘ Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
The International Ph.D. Program in Biotech and Healthcare Management, College of Management, Taipei Medical University
11F., No. 172-1, Sec. 2, Keelung Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
Deadline and Submission
Applications should be submitted to and by 17:00 GMT+8, July 31
For further information regarding this application, please contact Mr. Lin at
Job date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 03:17:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Assistant #Professor #International #PhD #Program #Biotech #Healthcare #Management