Associate Director, Regional HR (Moscow, Russia)
Job title: Associate Director, Regional HR (Moscow, Russia)
Company: Syneos Health
Job description: Associate Director, Regional HR
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Interacts, advises and consults with senior and executive management regarding the Human Resources function. Drives Enterprise HR Programs and Processes with managers in a function/country/region to enable the empowered employee experience.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on state and local laws and statutes, and ensures necessary revisions and updates to company policies and procedures, employee handbooks. Interprets company policy and procedures and provides counsel to leadership and employees concerning their implementation. Assists with administration and implementation of all Global Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Directs and supervise procedures related but not limited the following human resources functions: compensation and benefits, HR record keeping, performance management system and process, employment classifications, actions and terminations. Assists with and/or oversees procedures related to recruitment, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and other related areas of HR.
- Provides guidance on and interpretation of all HR policies, processes and procedures through assigned countries/region. Oversees the development and implementation of HR strategies that result in improving business productivity, efficiencies, employee engagement and retention.
- Leads implementation efforts for engagement initiatives and success plan initiatives for assigned countries/region.
- Analyzes HR metrics and provides recommendations to senior management based on findings and assists in implementation of all local initiatives.
- Senior HR contact for the managers in the assigned country/countries, acting as a liaison between the management and the Corporate HR department
- Assists with performance management process, providing guidance and acting as an advisor to managers in feedback content and process.
- Provides guidance and interpretation of HR policies, processes and procedures throughout assigned country/countries. Contributes to the development and implementation of HR strategies that result in improving business productivity, integration, efficiencies, employee engagement and employee retention.
- Provides compensation and benefit support/counsel deferring to Compensation and Benefits where necessary. Formulates recommendations on external employment offers, promotions, and markets adjustments as well as benefit decisions with supporting market data and may work with local benefit providers.
- Approves and edits employee communications relevant to assigned country/countries in order to provide employees with timely and accurate information to foster open communication and good engagement with employees.
- Develops and implements policies and programs to resolve employee grievances. Directs all employee relations activities. Assists and advises management in disciplinary measures.
- Ensures all HR related documents and templates remain current and compliant.
- Participates in Company-wide projects and change management initiatives, coordinating events in local country/countries
- Provides advice and guidance to management on long- term leaves. Manages any accident related issues, liaising with both internal and external bodies as required.
- Liaises with the works council and staff representatives in appropriate countries. Attends and participates in necessary meetings and provides guidance in employment issues.
- May provide managerial oversight of monthly payroll. Works with Finance department and payroll provider to ensure all data and procedures are up to date
- Line management responsibilities for staff members, which may include interviewing and selection, development, performance management, coaching and mentoring, corrective actions and terminations. Reviews and approves time sheets, expenses, leave requests etc.
What we’re looking for
- Up-to-date working knowledge of employment legislation in appropriate countries and its application in practice.
- Significant track record within a commercial and regional business role at HR Manager or Associate Director HR level.
- Significant experience representing HR at a senior management level.
- Significant experience of high level influencing based on stakeholder engagement and relationship building, skilled at managing relationships and conflicting priorities at a senior level.
- Experience of working autonomously and closely with senior management, during planning, development and implementation of HR initiatives.
- Experience of managing, shaping and delivering complex and significant HR programme(s) across country and business functions.
- Knowledge of ER procedures and processes such as court/employment tribunals disability, diversity and equal opportunities.
- Previous experience of working in a CRO or Pharmaceutical company would be highly advantageous for this role.
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 05:48:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Associate #Director #Regional #Moscow #Russia