Associate Manager, Clinical Support, Hong Kong
Job title: Associate Manager, Clinical Support, Hong Kong
Company: Align Technology
Job description: Job Description:
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At , we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
This position is responsible for handling clinical-related issues, internal and external, for Align Technology in Hong Kong. Responsibilities fall in four broad categories but may not be limited to:
- Lead Clinical support team to provide high quality training of customers (doctors) and/or speaking in clinical settings on behalf of the company,
- Clinical Support to customers on ClinCheck, attachment and troubleshooting, especially to key accounts.
- Contributor or review of clinical content of doctor education/marketing materials and internal clinical education materials.
- Closely work with sales and marketing to support key customers
In this role, you will…
- Function as a highly specialist clinical expert to manage clinical daily tasks by working with the team members.
- Lead and develop clinical support team to provide ClinCheck review, handle related complaints, and manage customers clinical support need, especially key accounts in time.
- Clinical Training (internal) – Establish and oversee internal clinical education (to Align employees), in particular Clinical and Sales.
- Provide clinical feedbacks to research project and new product launch to improve products.
- Liaison for key research personnel at Align Research Partner Institutions
- Represent Align clinical present at academic and professional Align events to customers.
- Build formal network with speakers, KOL as country/regional level and represent company externally with professional business manner.
- Have strong ability to build and nurture business relationship with external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the team performance by hiring, goal setting, performance appraisal and assist the individual team members to develop their skill set and competency.
- Provide timely feedback and solution to the manager in related to any team performance issues
- Spend approximate 20% working time to travel and support local education events, customer visit or take training.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Certificate of Dentistry from an accredited University; Master of Orthodontics degree or equivalent is desired
- Fluent in English
- More than 6-year experience as a clinical specialist or 4-year Sr. Specialist, or equivalent experience with full of Ortho clinical & product knowledge.
- Fluent in English (spoken, written, reading)
- Highly Organized
- Action Oriented
- Passionate and positive thinker
- Results oriented with proven experience
- Independent and able to work autonomously
- Task-oriented-Quick to respond
- Expert in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and overall computer and computer organizational skills
- Very experienced with Invisalign IDS, ClinCheck software, ClinCheck review and troubleshooting
- Great communication skills
- Great knowledge of orthodontics and clinical
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the “Apply” link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
Location: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Job date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 05:51:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Associate #Manager #Clinical #Support #Hong #Kong