AWS Enterprise Sales Account Manager – Chile
Job title: AWS Enterprise Sales Account Manager – Chile
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing accounts in Chile? Do you have the business savvy, executive relationship and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As an Enterprise Sales Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The candidate should possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against account coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Drive revenue and market share in a defined account list or industry vertical.
– Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
– Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
– Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
– Accelerate customer adoption by engaging with C-level and different stakeholders.
– Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
– Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
– Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
– Ensure customer satisfaction.
-Expect moderate travel.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
** For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
– +5 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
– +5 years of experience in direct field working with enterprise accounts.
– Being able to communicate fluently in Spanish and English (verbal and written)
– Knowledgeable about Salesforce.com.
– Cloud Computing market knowledge
– A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
Location: Santiago, Región Metropolitana
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 22:55:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#AWS #Enterprise #Sales #Account #Manager #Chile