BALENCIAGA Boutique Director
Job title: BALENCIAGA Boutique Director
Company: BALENCIAGA ASIA PACIFIC LIMITED TAIWAN BRANCH
Job description: Summary Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as “the master of us all” by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
You will be accountable for sustaining the brand image, achieving sales and KPIs goals, managing the store team, recruiting, retaining and developing clients, and guarantees compliance with all processes and guidelines set by the brand in order to bring the store to its full potential.
How you will contribute
- Manage a retail sales team while overseeing daily store operations including sales targets, KPIs, housekeeping, staff training, inventory management, complaints handling, etc.
- Lead and motivate retail sales team to provide excellent customer service and achieve sales targets
- Ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency in accordance with Balenciaga’s standards and requirements
- Attract, develop and retain talent by creating a positive work environment and a feedback culture
- Build customer database and maintain a good relationship with valuable customers and VIP
Who you are
- Prior experience in retail and customer services industry with people & store operation management
- Inclusive leadership style and excellent organizational skills
- Adaptability, persuasiveness, risk-taking & dynamic
- High sensitivity to clients’ experiences and loyalty
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills such as MS Office and other digital tools
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… – enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
Job Type Regular
Start Date 2021-06-30
Schedule Full time
Organization BALENCIAGA ASIA PACIFIC LIMITED TAIWAN BRANCH
Location: Taipei City
Job date: Sun, 23 May 2021 04:12:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#BALENCIAGA #Boutique #Director