Banking & Capital Markets Senior Consultant (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg
Job title: Banking & Capital Markets Senior Consultant (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg
Job description: With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy’s largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Get to know more about Deloitte; , or .
Your future team
The world of Banking and Capital Market industry is changing. Our Banking Strategy & Operations Team gives you the opportunity to take part to this transformation in advising major financial institutions and global organizations on their business strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
Your next challenge
- Understanding the client’s needs and supporting the client with the definition of Strategic plan and for transformation programmes impacting Capital Markets and Financial Market Infrastructures entities
- Identifying and assessing the regulations affecting the design of these entities new strategic structure and these regulatory requirements into tangible business transformation and improvements
- Analysing processes and functions’ cost basis to identify cost reduction opportunities; Understanding and experience in the securities value chain including primary market, trading, post trading and custody business
- Participating actively in the identification and business development of new innovative business models based on Digital Solutions, Distributed Ledger for Security, etc
- Producing quality deliverables with minimum management oversight: this could entail designing and implementing operating models for transformation programmes
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click to discover what is expected from you in this role.
- Hold a Master’s degree in business administration, economics or engineering with a specialization in Finance
- At least 4 years’ experience in operational projects, middle & back office projects, efficiency improvement projects, in a bank or within a professional services firm
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong team and client relationships
- Excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mind-set
- A self-starter mind-set and the willingness to build expertise
- Strong client focus with the ability to establish and develop lasting and trusting relationships with new and existing clients
- Fluency in French and English. Any other language is considered an asset
Job date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 07:25:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Banking #Capital #Markets #Senior #Consultant #Job #based #Luxembourg