BMC Project Manager
Job title: BMC Project Manager
Job description: BMC Project Manager
Friday, July 23, 2021
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big-huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions-not just the select few-experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
As a BMC Project Manager, you are responsible for leading project team members to deliver BMC firmware and support.
- Understand project scope/schedule and plan the development tasks
- Work with engineers/vendor as well as WW teams to provide timely deliverable and customer support
- Monitor execution and provide timely/accurate project status updates Position Requirements:
- BMC related experience is preferred.
- Work experience in OEM/ODM/System Integration companies is preferred.
- Project management skills; PMP preferred but not required. •
- Fluent English oral, written and communication skills.
- Ability to drive cross team collaboration for code fixes/functions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, balance competing priorities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Location: Taipei City
Job date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 05:46:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#BMC #Project #Manager