Brand Designer, Spain
Job title: Brand Designer, Spain
Job description: At Wallapop we are on a quest to help people with a collaborative economy, and to make the world more sustainable by extending the life of products.
Wallapop was founded in 2013. We are the marketplace for second-hand goods in Spain. With more than 8 million searches per day and over 10 million users across Spain with a catalogue of several hundreds of millions of products, we exist to empower people to promote a more conscious and human way of consumption. We achieve this by bringing together the scale and simplicity of classifieds with the convenience and the reach of the marketplace to create the world’s best unique goods trading platform.
Wallapop takes pride in having an open culture, where every opinion matters and everybody contributes in many different ways; through different internal cross-functional clubs aligning with people’s passions and interests.
We count 26 nationalities within our employee base and we operate in 2 languages: Spanish and English – this makes us pretty fun and special. While in most cases we are not attached to one language or the other, we encourage talent to embrace both languages and be able to operate outside their comfort zone. To ensure success we facilitate group and individual Spanish and English classes as part of our working day.
Our company values are:
We are One Team: Communicative, trusting and inclusive
We Dream & Deliver: Creative, impactful, pragmatic
We Aim for Simplicity: Intentional, uncomplicated, humble
We Learn & Grow: Constructive feedback, curiosity
We organize ourselves into topic teams and embrace agile practices.
We are looking for a Creative Brand Designer to join our internal creative team. With a developed and sophisticated approach, to help elevate our visual brand and think ideas and campaigns that differentiate our communication.
You’ll be in charge of spreading the style, mission and visual identity of Wallapop to the world in any kind of creative doing, commercial, feature or idea across all the digital platforms and help to form the company’s identity.
The person we are looking for must be proactive and thrive in a team setting, and have an obsession with perfect margins and harmony between elements. This person must be aligned with our vision: We believe in an alternative way of consuming and what we do every day is focused on creating the most powerful, easy and best tool for real people to buy and sell second-hand stuff.
What You Will Do
- Ensure consistency in creative assets and preserve the brand evolution.
- We are looking for someone capable of developing creative concepts, ideas and activations. Someone who likes “think”.
- Create and localise content for different markets (Italy)
- Collaborate with our marketing team to define, design and deliver all the communication assets.
- Cooperate with our product team to carry out Wallapop’s visual identity. Generate new features and content related to the brand values and marketing objectives
- Collaborate with the Product Design Team on global execution, guidelines, and approvals
- Lead collaborations with strategic external partners (ad agencies, partners, vendors) in marketing, brand and design projects.
- Be 100% Autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of one of our projects, and you will present them to the team.
What We’re Looking For
- You have experience as a digital creative art director.
- Experience working in advertising agencies, UX/UI experience, and/or designing for apps will be a plus.
- You are capable of turning your visualizations into comprehensive designs.
- You are capable of conceptualizing ideas and bringing them to life.
- You have an expert grasp of the essential design tools: Figma, Miro, Invision, Zeplin. Adobe basics such as Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects. Experience with prototyping tools like Marvel, Principle, or Origami are a plus too.
- Motion skills would be nice to have.
- Fluent level of English & Spanish
Wallapop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our hiring process:
- PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID19 SITUATION ALL INTERVIEWS TAKE PLACE REMOTELY OVER HANGOUTS*
Intro Call – ran by talent acquisition. It will take 30-45 minutes and will focus on giving you more information about the role and the company as well as going over your experience and expectations.
Competency Interview – ran by talent acquisition and/or hiring manager. We will focus on gaining insights and understanding on how you operate in the workplace and your fit to our values. This usually takes 45 min to 1 hour.
Expertise interview – ran by the hiring team. focusing on hard skills and domaine knowledge required for the role. This usually takes 60 to 90 minutes / 60 minutes.
Offer – should you be the right candidate, your offer will be discussed over a call with talent acquisition and will then be confirmed in writing.
As well as the opportunity to contribute to a very unique product set up and a meaningful mission, we offer the following Perks & Benefits:
- A dynamic and flexible company culture that truly lives their values and feels identified with their purpose to contribute to making this world a better place.
- A very international team and 2 official working languages (English & Spanish) there is never a dull day in our team!
- Brand-new, modern and inspirational office space with stunning views and a sunny terrace. All built with sustainable and recyclable materials! ***
- TOP hardware of your choice (apple or windows)
- Flexible working hours + intensive Fridays
- Generous individual learning budget + our very own Wallalibrary
- English & Spanish lessons
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible remuneration to deduct from gross salary (kindergarten/food/transport check)
- TeamBuilding activities and Merchandising
- Virtual sports classes + Gym discount
- Extended newborn leave
- Bonus for weddings & newborns
- Referral Program & Charity Donation
- Wallarenta (Tax income support)
- Monthly plan for free shipping, bumps & home-pick-up on our services
- Surprise gifts when celebrating birthdays
- Wallanniversary loyalty program
- Walla from Home
- As we are currently all working from home for the foreseeable future, Wallapop contributes 30EUR towards your wifi monthly as part of your salary
- One-off payment based on compensation package to go towards setting up your wallahome office
- Relocation package (monetary support and legal advice), if applicable
***Due to the COVID-19 sanitary crisis, we are currently working remotely until further notice. However, parts of our offices are still open to offer a voluntary co-working space as an alternative.
Job date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 22:45:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Brand #Designer #Spain