Brand Manager Chocolate Denmark
Job title: Brand Manager Chocolate Denmark
Company: Mondelēz International
Job description: Job Description
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
As our new Brand Manager you will join the Danish Chocolate team to manage parts of the chocolate portfolio in Denmark, playing a vital role in leading and delivering our growth ambitions. You will collaborate with cross-functional global and regional teams and implement brand strategy that is aligned with our brand vision to drive sustainable growth and to deliver business objectives. You will also support profit and loss management and future business development plans and objectives, including new product development and platform opportunities.
How you will contribute
Based in Denmark and reporting to the Senior Brand Manager Chocolate, you will be co-leading the business planning, strategy development, communication activation and innovation launches of the portfolio. You will also manage the advertising and commercial investment in order to deliver outstanding communication plans and ensure we have the right strategies in place.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Annual Plan Development
- Leading situational analysis, strategy development and recommending growth plans.
- Developing financial bridges and aligning growth targets with sales company.
- Presenting and aligning plans with key stakeholders.
- Developing the trade sell-in story and exciting the sales team about the plans.
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Developing integrated 360 marketing campaigns.
- Developing connection plans that are routed in strong consumer insight.
- Managing agency relationships – advertising, media, experiential, PR, digital.
- NPD Launches
- Selecting right NPD to deliver against growth targets.
- Developing the launch campaign – marketing and trade activation
- Setting launch KPI’s and tracking in market results.
- Business Performance
- Tracking business and market performance.
- Making timely recommendations on course correct plans.
- Providing updates for monthly business forums e.g. local business team meetings.
- A&C management to agreed budget & optimized ROI
- Integrated Business Planning
- Lead annual target setting & marketing inputs to monthly forecast review meetings – pre-demand consensus and demand consensus meetings.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Marketing & commercial experience, preferably in the fast-moving consumer goods sector
- Experience in brand management will be an advantage
- Higher education within marketing, business administration or other related discipline is preferred
- Passion for our brands with a clear understanding of our consumers
- Experience in consumer research, data analysis and interpretation
- Combination of analytical skills and a creative mindset—a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Familiarity with Nielsen
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of a Scandinavian language will be a benefit
- Project management skills, from design to completion with an action orientation
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland.
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We are leading the future of snacking with mouth-watering iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita, LU and Ritz biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Green & Blacks, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Philadelphia and Dairylea cheese; and Maynards Bassetts, Trebor and Trident gums. Our more than 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Brand & Portfolio Management
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 23:15:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Brand #Manager #Chocolate #Denmark