Brazil Manufacturing & Panama Ops – Business Operations Expert
Job title: Brazil Manufacturing & Panama Ops – Business Operations Expert
Job description: Brazil Manufacturing & Panama Ops – Business Operations Expert
Who we are
Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. We won’t stop pushing ahead, because you won’t stop pushing ahead. You’re reinventing how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you’ll reinvent your world.
You will be part of the HP Brazil Manufacturing & Panama Operations organization, managing critical business processes to support the success of this operation.
In this opportunity, you will apply advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to internal customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Leads a broad range of complex supply chain processes, such as cost reduction opportunities, manufacturing execution and strategic projects plan management.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and leads/develops recommendations and provides insight for management.
- Independently executes complex demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Works cross-functionally to prioritize backlog.
- Partners with global business units and supply bases.
- Defines and reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement actions to address.
- Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Mentors junior-level staff and establishes guidelines for the mentorship programs.
- Leads and manages a Record Retention program.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Experience in more than one supply chain function.
- Broker’s license and/or 6-10 years of experience in a customs/global trade function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Identifies cutting edge analytical tools, models and methods for making key business decisions.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and Portuguese. Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent internal and external relationship management skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling. PowerBI is a plus.
- Very Strong project management skills, with capability to manage cross functional teams in multiple geographies.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Very strong understanding of HP’s overall supply chain strategy.
- Excellent understanding of national and international trade requirements to align customs/trade function with business objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of inventory modeling and analysis.
- Strong leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management.
- Excellent understanding in developing and managing a trade compliance program.
Job – Supply Chain & Operations
Schedule – Full time
Shift – First Shift (Brazil)
Travel – 25%
Relocation – No
EEO Tagline –
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Location: Panamá – GO
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 23:16:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Brazil #Manufacturing #Panama #Ops #Business #Operations #Expert