Brazil Thought Lead
Job title: Brazil Thought Lead
Job description: Job Description
Accenture Research uncovers trends and shapes data-driven insights through Thought Leadership and Research for Accenture and its clients. Accenture Research combines a deep understanding of Accenture clients’ industries with leading-edge research techniques to discover the most pressing issues facing organizations today.
Our team of 300 researchers and analysts develops thought-provoking research-supported by proprietary data and partnerships with leading organizations-that guides our innovations and allows us to transform theories and fresh ideas into real-world solutions for our clients.
Our team uses innovative business research techniques such as economic modeling, data science, expert networks, surveys, data visualization, and open research with Tier-1 academic and business partners.
Accenture Research powers hundreds of points of views published by Accenture every year, answer thousands of thought-provoking questions from clients around the world, drive the insights that guide Accenture’s business strategy, and handles Accenture’s exclusive network of data and sources covering all industries, countries, market trends and digital technologies. The team is part of Accenture’s Strategy Office.
We work in two main areas:
- Developing thought leadership and understanding trends: You will create original, cutting-edge points of view to use with clients, the media and in conferences. Most of our projects are published and quoted in the media and you are expected to have a voice and an opinion both inside and beyond Accenture. Research into economic, business, technology, and societal trends informs publications and the direction of our business.
- Client-focused research: You will support our colleagues across Accenture to inform clients about key trends that impact their business and industry.
In Brazil, the Thought Leadership Lead will actively support the priorities of the local business, by developing and articulating distinctive, evidence-based perspectives on topics such as:
– Preparing Brazil’s businesses, government and society for the opportunities and challenges of technology transformation and the 4th Industrial Revolution;
– Identifying levers to effectively boost Brazil’s productivity, competitiveness, and economic growth; and
– Actions to improve the responsible role of Brazil’s businesses in relation to society, governance, and the environment.
About the role
- Develops thought-provoking insights through research and trend analysis, guided by Accenture’s Brazil leadership and company priorities.
- Proactively introduces innovative ideas to senior leadership and clients
- Understands the data and evidence needed to underpin effective research and thought leadership.
- Establishes innovative ways to secure and use data to support compelling and persuasive narratives for a C-level audience.
- Recognized as an expert in developing and articulating interesting ideas and perspectives.
- Publishes regularly through Accenture’s publication channels and other channels, including Tier-1 journals and relevant media outlets.
- Has a strong internal and growing external network and social media presence.
- Ability to develop differentiated and persuasive output that provokes thought, discussion, and action among leaders from business and government.
- Credible and confident in presenting and discussing issues with senior figures, including business leaders, government representatives, and the media.
- Operates at the Executive level, interacting confidently with senior-level figures.
- Shapes and manages complex research programs of work and manages related budgets.
- Credible with leadership and clients, in both national and international settings.
- Strong collaborator across Accenture and beyond.
- Talent magnet and role model.
- Coach and mentor of junior researchers.
Leia mais sobre a descrição de trabalho
Undergraduate and Masters Degrees in topics related to Economics, Business, Strategy or Technology
Experienced Manager or similar
8+ years experience in research, economic journalism or other roles that have built relevant skills or expertise
Roles that involve high-quality, published writing; credible presentation and interpersonal skills; confident interaction with senior-level leaders; facility in working with research; tracking and interpreting global trends in economics, business, technology and society. Example organizations include Think Tanks, Media, Management/Strategy Consultancies or Business Schools/Universities.
Location: Brazil (preferred – São Paulo)
Todas as decisões de recrutamento e contratação devem ser tomadas sem levar em consideração idade, raça, credo, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, ascendência, status de invalidez, condição de veterano, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, informação genética, estado civil, status de cidadania ou qualquer outra base protegida por leis federais, estaduais ou locais.
Os candidatos às vagas não serão obrigados a divulgar registros de condenações ou detenções, selados ou eliminados, como parte do processo de contratação. A Accenture está empenhada em fornecer oportunidades voltadas para os veteranos, nossos homens e mulheres de serviço.
Location: São Paulo – SP
Job date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 22:10:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Brazil #Thought #Lead