Business Development Consultant – fluent in Japanese and English, Singapore
Job title: Business Development Consultant – fluent in Japanese and English, Singapore
Job description: Are you an ambitious sales consultant who can sell concepts and solutions that drive business growth? Do you have the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with decision makers? Do you have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment? Are you driven by the opportunity to earn uncapped performance-based compensation?
We are looking for an influential, entrepreneurial business development professional, who is fluent in English and Japanese, to join us as we expand into a growing market with our ground-breaking consulting solutions. In this role, you will be crucial to the growth of our company by leading the sales of our human capital consulting and learning services for our Japanese market, both in Singapore and Japan. Ideal candidates will have a passionate belief in Gallup’s mission and the resourcefulness to align businesses’ needs with our insights.
Gallup taught the world to discover its strengths. And that’s only the beginning. Join us as we revolutionize the world with our extraordinary advice and analytics.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will:
- Represent Gallup’s prestigious consulting services, including our
course, research, solutions, and certification * Tactically cold call and source leads to find prospects
- Research clients’ human capital needs; strategically match their needs with our solutions and close deals that fully align the two
- Build quick rapport and a strong network of influence with contacts and prospects
- Learn, grow and find untapped success by partnering with our best consulting sales mentors
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s /MBA is desirable; HR degree preferred
- A minimum of one years of experience in B2B sales, consultative solutions-based sales or entrepreneurial efforts
- Full fluency in both Japanese and English
- Experience in workplace solutions, human capital, organizational transformation, employee engagement or a related field is an advantage
- A target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- The ability to build relationships with clients at all levels
- Able to travel occasionally as business demands
What we offer
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- An individualised and flexible work schedule
- A comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, health insurance, pension and travel reimbursement
- World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
. Providing analytics and advice about everything that matters.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
To stay connected with our latest insights and learn more about our workplace culture, follow our company page on , or sign up for our
Job date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 07:55:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Business #Development #Consultant #fluent #Japanese #English #Singapore