Business Development Manager | Biomethane Czech Republic & Slovakia
Job title: Business Development Manager | Biomethane Czech Republic & Slovakia
Company: Air Products
Job description: Req No.
Job Description and Qualifications
At Air Products, we’ve been helping our customers to become more productive, energy-efficient, and sustainable for more than 80 years. We are an American international corporation with more than 19,000 employees and operations in 50 countries. We are the world’s leading supplier of LNG. We serve customers in technology, energy, healthcare, automotive, food, and industrial markets worldwide. Our Sustainable Projects, Programs, and Portfolios of Atmospheric Industrial Gases consist of Argon, Hydrogen, Helium, Nitrogen, Oxygen… The Company had fiscal 2020 sales of $8.9 billion and has a current market capitalization of about $50 billion. We are recognized around the world for our innovative culture, operational excellence, and commitment to safety and the environment.
OFFICE: Prague, Brno, Bratislava
TERRITORY: Czech and Slovakia
EDUCATION: MSc in Energy and Environmental Engineering; Environmental Management; Chemical Engineering
CONTRACT: full time
SALARY: competitive + sales bonus + 25 days holidays + company car
The Global Biogas Market worth $55.1 billion; If you are a Biogas & Biomethane enthusiast and you can demonstrate experience as a B2B Sales Executive or BDM from a similar industry, we would love to hear from you!
You will be responsible for delivering profitable new business growth in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, including the cooperation with other teams and associations such as: engineering, strategic marketing, EHS, finance, operations, biomethane associations and government bodies.
What we offer
In return, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package in the well-known and respectable stable industrial gas company which puts safety first and living a culture of respect, challenge, and innovation – with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
You can be home-based for this role but there will be an expectation of significant travel as you engage daily with prospective customers benefiting from affordable renewable energy.
What you’ll be doing
- Pursue and win new biomethane opportunities in CZ/SK region, develop a strategy for the successful market launch
- Coordinate the process from lead generation through proposal development, negotiation, preparation of internal approval documents and contract signature.
- Develop an understanding of the technology certification approval process and technical aspects of biomethane production, and distribution
- Learn about government funding related to the development of biomethane projects in Central Europe and the CIS region.
- Collaborate with Universities and Research institutions
Key qualifications & skill:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related technical field.
- Experience in the industrial technology market launch.
- Understanding or experience in Biogas station operations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with team spirit and goal orientation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR and Talent Team
Global Industrial Gases
Business Sector / Division
Industrial Gases EMEA
Job date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 02:03:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Business #Development #Manager #Biomethane #Czech #Republic #Slovakia