Business Development Manager – New Business | Belgium | Sans Institute |
Job title: Business Development Manager – New Business | Belgium | Sans Institute |
Job description: On behalf of our client Sans Institute, Flexxy Recruitment Solutions is looking to hire a Business Development Manager in Belgium.
To be responsible for increasing revenue and market share in the Belgium through the SANS product portfolio, by driving the commercial enterprise account base in Belgium, identifying and pursuing new critical contracts from prospect to partner in accordance with the SANS brand, values, and mission statement.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Business Development
– Responsible for acquiring new SANS customers from a specified target customer list.
– To fully understand the SANS portfolio to generate quality opportunities, differentiating our offerings against those of our competitors.
– To follow and understand the latest trends and developments in the Cyber Security industry.
– To effectively articulate the SANS business strategy & that of the wider SANS brand.
– To conduct face-to-face meetings with prospective customers (when appropriate and safe to do so).
– Responsible for forecasting sales on a monthly basis in line with business CRM processes.
– Represents SANS, translating Cyber Security industry developments into customer driven solutions.
– On-Board newly acquired customers. * Sales Administration & Process
– To monitor payment of customer invoices ensuring outstanding invoices and debts are settled in a timely manner.
– Support marketing campaigns and SANS events to help deliver revenue growth targets.
– To successfully develop and drive sales plans, using agreed methodologies.
– To embrace and adhere to agreed sales processes and procedures. * Other
– To manage and deliver agreed targets, KPI’s and other set objectives.
– To take ownership of the tender process for any prospective customer procurement opportunities when applicable.
– To define and develop peer and executive relationships with the wider SANS teams.
– To build and maintain the SANS brand and mission.
– Carry out additional responsibilities as requested by the Management Team.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a field-based B2B sales role in a commercial enterprise.
- Able to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills in a business environment.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to manage change, whilst aligning and prioritising multiple tasks.
- Sales-focused and commercially aware of new business opportunities.
- Fluent in Dutch. (Written and verbal)
- Strong IT Skills, including experience of working with all Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient in managing customers using a CRM system.
- Ability and desire to travel to SANS events in Europe and London.
Nice to Have:
- Academic degree in Cybersecurity or experience with selling in the Cyber Security sector.
- Fluent in German and or French.
- Competent in using Salesforce and Tableau.
Do you want to join our client’s team as the new Business Development Manager? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Job date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 22:01:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Business #Development #Manager #Business #Belgium #Sans #Institute