Business Development Representative – Korea
Job title: Business Development Representative – Korea
Job description: Job Description:
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will provide support to a defined group of Korea-based Account Managers (Sales Representatives). The BDR will be responsible for booking qualified meetings with target contacts within target accounts. The BDR will be responsible for identifying and engaging contacts in target accounts in addition to engaging, qualifying, and setting meeting with leads that come inbound to the company. The Business Development Rep will use contact databases along with lists of contacts acquired from marketing campaigns, marketing events, and 3rd party services to achieve their meeting generation goals.
- Call and/or email all inbound leads in your region to engage, qualify, and book meetings for your regional Account Manager(s).
- Outbound calling and emailing to identify, engage, qualify, and book meetings with target contacts in target companies.
- Track all activity through Salesforce.com.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized with effective time and activity management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Goal oriented, able to meet and exceed monthly/yearly goals.
- Confident with the ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work independently as well as on a team.
- BS in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields.
- Ideal candidate has a minimum of 1-3 years experience in technology sales & marketing.
Fortinet is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.
About Us: Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network – today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 450,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
Job date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 00:53:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Business #Development #Representative #Korea