Business Line Director – QA Tools
Job title: Business Line Director – QA Tools
Company: The Qt Company
Job description: Qt Group is a global software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries and is the leading independent technology behind millions of devices and applications. Qt is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives.
Qt technology is used by more than 1.5 million developers worldwide. We enable a single software code across all operating systems, platforms and screen types, from desktops and embedded systems to business-critical applications, in-vehicle systems, wearables and mobile devices connected to the Internet of Things. The company’s net sales in year 2020 totaled 79.5 MEUR and it employs +450 people. The Qt Group operates in China, Finland, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Norway, Russia, the USA, France, UK and India and it is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.
We are looking for a Business Line Director
Business Line Director owns the product business of QA Tools market. You make sure we grow our test automation tools business by winning new customers as well as expanding within the existing customer base. You also make sure our existing customers keep happy and we can help them to solve their problems with our solution. You will connect deeply with the customers in order to understand their needs.
The role will work very closely with our global Sales team and our Marketing team to drive the segment’s revenue and growth. At the other end of the spectrum, the business line manager will work together with technical product owners to define product roadmap based on the detailed customers insights. We are looking for very versatile talent for this role.
- Business ownership: Responsible for the business line P&L, funnel development and growth
- Be our customers’ advocate: Talk with customers, understand their needs, and help them to solve their problems by defining products that do exactly that
- Define and execute Go-to-Market plans for your business line
- Spreading the word of the Qt story relevant for the business line
- Analyze and understand the market trends as well as competitive landscape within your business, reflect findings in the roadmap to build sustainable differentiators
- Minimum 8 years of experience of managing products, bringing them successfully to the market and addressing the customer needs
- Degree in Business, Engineering or similar
- Strong social skills, can talk with customers and convey the value of our products to customers
- Proven ability to position products and services, create clear differentiation and understand how to craft product strategy
- Work well within a team and be able to independently engage on and execute tasks and projects
- Fluency in English language, ability to travel
We offer you interesting challenges in a growing global business. Also, you will be joining a dynamic, fast growing, highly international workplace with talented and skilled people from all around the world. We embrace openness, learning, encouragement and fun.
The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it! To learn more about us, visit or check our Instagram account
Location: Espoo, Helsinki
Job date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:18:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Business #Line #Director #Tools