Business Management Manager, Area Management Office Hong Kong – Global Functions
Job title: Business Management Manager, Area Management Office Hong Kong – Global Functions
Job description: The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Strategy and Planning helps inform strategic decision-making and acts as a catalyst and driver for strategic change. The team constructively challenges the business with critical thinking and innovative insight to improve the way we do business.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Business Management Manager, Area Management Office Hong Kong.
- Assist in the preparation of HSBC Hong Kong (AMH) governance meetings, e.g. AMH Executive Committee, Culture, Conduct and Values Forum and Sales Enabling Forum meetings, prepare meeting minutes and take follow-up actions
- Prepare briefing materials for Hong Kong Chief Executive’s internal and external meetings
- Support the Hong Kong Chief Executive Office on the implementation, progress tracking and reporting of Group, Regional and Local strategic imperatives
- Support the internal and external directorships and Board or Committee engagements of Hong Kong Chief Executive and ensure compliance to requirements
- Facilitate dialogue amongst businesses and functions to maintain effective communication and strengthen collaboration
- University Degree holder with Finance, Business Management or relevant disciplines
- Demonstrated ability and understanding of the banking and financial services industry, as well as the regulatory and economic environment
- Able to work with a considerable degree of autonomy and pace on high priority deliverables
- Strong communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with excellent organisational skills
- Proven track record and confidence to work with both external parties and internal senior management
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Location: Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Job date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 06:20:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Business #Management #Manager #Area #Management #Office #Hong #Kong #Global #Functions