Business Sales Specialist (m/f/d) – Territory: Hungary
Job title: Business Sales Specialist (m/f/d) – Territory: Hungary
Company: Fastenal Europe
Job description: Fastenal Europe would like to invite ambitious, hard-working individuals to apply for the position of Full-Time Business Sales Specialist. Applicants should be able to bring new ideas and improvements to business practices; remain fair, respectful and moral in all situations; and work well both independently and as part of a team.
Working within Fastenal Europe as a Full-Time Business Sales Specialist reporting to the Strategic Accounts Manager, you will be expected to grow your book of business, facilitate and corporately manage the overall accounts throughout Hungary. The successful candidate will be a person with the desire to develop into a TRUE professional sales person with a strong passion and ability to make corporate level sales calls and presentations. The successful candidate must be comfortable planning, organizing, and managing resources to achieve specific goals.
ONBOARDING AND TRAINING:
We invest in our 20,000+ team members by providing structured curricula for career advancement through our internal business school, the Fastenal School of Business (FSB). With a robust virtual campus and regional brick and two major campuses within Europe, FSB provides employees with career-long opportunities to develop skills, explore new directions, grow as leaders, and achieve their career goals. Last year, our employees completed more than 655,000 FSB courses – a testament to our culture of learning and continuous improvement.
There is more than one career path to joining the Blue Team! No matter if you test the waters with a part time position or dive in with a full time career, Fastenal creates an onboarding plan that gets you up to speed quickly and encourages advancement into new positions.
- Local trainings with the local team
- Online trainings through FSB
- Classroom trainings with specialists
- Regular trainings for career advancement
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Growing a book of business and discovering new growth opportunities for the strategic account
- Managing contract obligations with Fastenal Stores and Customer
- Managing, presenting and documenting cost savings, lean programs, implementation documents, price files, and supply chain
- Managing customer relationships and expanding/solidifying the headquarter relationship
- Assisting District Managers, General Managers, to grow and implement all locations specific to the headquarter relationship as a multiple site agreement
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
Our most successful Fastenal employees live and work by the following 4 core values: Ambition – Innovation – Integrity – Teamwork
The following skills and qualifications are required for this position:
- Applicants must be nationals of a European Union member State or have a valid visa and work permit for the European Union to live, work and traveling within the European Union without restrictions.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Business (or Fastenal equivalent experience) with at least 2-3 years of sales experience
- Career motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Hungarian
- Previous Sales or Project Management experience is preferred
- Individual must be organized and a self-starter
- Comfortable making high level customer sales presentations
- Able to work as part of a team with Fastenal Store, District, and Global Accounts personnel
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access Database and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel domestically and globally approximately 40%
- Possess a valid driver’s license and the ability to meet our MVR requirements
WHAT WE OFFER
- A diverse and challenging position with room for own input and initiative
- A career within a fast moving and growing organization
- Background of stable international company
- Motivating and competitive salary
- Sophisticated educational system
- Opportunity to career growth
- Possible immediate starting date
We will review all applications carefully and invite all candidates that are shortlisted for an interview.
For more information about Fastenal Europe please review our recruiting brochure and social media channels:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fastenal-europe
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/FastenalCompany/videos
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fastenalcompanycareers/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fastenal_europe/
Fastenal is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 23:52:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Business #Sales #Specialist #mfd #Territory #Hungary