CAD Modeller – Moscow (Russia)
Job title: CAD Modeller – Moscow (Russia)
Company: Applus+ IDIADA
Job description: Job description
Moscow – Russia
Applus+ IDIADA is a global partner to the automotive industry, supporting its clients in their product development activities by providing design, engineering, testing and homologation services.
We have a large team of more than 2,500 professionals drawn from over 28 countries, as well as an international network of subsidiaries and branch offices in 25 countries which ensures that our clients get customized, added-value solutions.
IDIADA offers you the opportunity to develop a career in one of the worldwide leading automotive engineering companies. Applus+ IDIADA offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself and enhance your technical skills, to work in a thriving environment and to work alongside world-leading experts.
As a member of the IDIADA group Body Development Team (SURF/CAD/CAE), you will be part of the Russia Body Design team, being involved in a new engineering development project in the automotive industry.
Reporting to the Project Technical Coordinator in Front Office, you will be responsible for leading the product and process development of Automotive parts, using CAD tools, PLM systems and reporting documents. You will be working on-site our Customer facilities being fully integrated to project development team.
It is a unique and challenging opportunity to be a key part of very important project from the early stages till the start of production, going throw all projects milestones.
Responsibilities as Modeller for Steel / Resin / Rubber parts:
- 3D Data preparation (
5 years experience):
- To support the creation of main sections
- To handle the creation of 3D models for the above purposes, according to Customer specifications and environment
- This includes:
- Completely new parts data definition
- Partial modification of existing data
- Modification for existing data to join
- Split existing parts and account for material change
- Modification of existing parts for development project may be required as well.
- Key deliverables:
- 2D section in CATIA V5
- 3D model of related parts
- Explanation of assumptions used during the modelling
- Drawing preparation:
- To support the creation of parts, assembly, summary, explanation, package and style preparation drawings for new model or modification and completion of existing drawing drafts.
- Key deliverables:
- 2D drawings in CATDrawing or 2D Layout format
- Powerpoint presentation and Word/Excel documentation
– Desire to learn and to help others to learn.
– Be able to work with cross-functional and international team to reach consensus.
– Commitment, flexibility, and ability to work under pressure.
– Analytical with extensive creative and technical experience.
– Good communication skills with the customer.
– Excellent team player and adaptation to the work environment.
Requirements / Key skills:
– Bachelor or Master University engineering degree, preferably with a Mechanical or Automotive specialization.
– More than 5 years’ experience in Automotive parts development
– Experience working in engineering field with CATIA V5 software (Parts and units 3D + 2D drawings development)
– Technical and practical knowledge working in at least one of the following automotive fields: Interior, Exterior plastic parts, Cockpit, Body, Closures, Function, Seats and lighting
– Good understanding of the vehicle design and manufacture processes
– Practical experience with plastic injection, tooling, stamping, assembly process and technologies
– Vehicle integrator experience / DMU experience / BOM management
– Fluency in written and oral in Russian and English.
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 07:18:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#CAD #Modeller #Moscow #Russia