Call Centre Representatives – Samsung Electronics Australia
Job title: Call Centre Representatives – Samsung Electronics Australia
Job description: Our client, Samsung Electronics Australia, is a world renowned global organisation. We are looking for passionate and dedicated customer service professionals. This role will see you contribute to an exciting and fresh team!
As a case manager, you are responsible to study the end-to-end details of your cases, identify the best solutions that satisfies both your customers and the brand, and work with your customers to complete the solution.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Managing Customer warranty claims and complaints
- Liaise with internal teams to reach swift resolutions
- Manage and submit refunds, returns and replacements
- Customer updates; timeline for repairs and reassure/facilitate a smooth progression of products to technicians/repair centers
- Working through your allocation on a daily basis and close as many cases as possible
- Complete all training material on processes, systems and policies
- Minimum 1 years of professional customer service experience, preferable call centre or customer care/experience.
- Have a customer-first attitude
- Proficient with MS Office applications and PC literate
If you are interested in this role and it sounds like you, do not delay your application and APPLY NOW. Please contact Kate O’Gorman on 0421 149 803 for more details.
Expected salary: $55000 per year
Location: Homebush, QLD
Job date: Tue, 25 May 2021 06:36:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Call #Centre #Representatives #Samsung #Electronics #Australia