Capabilities Analyst- Business Services, Philippines
Job title: Capabilities Analyst- Business Services, Philippines
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Job description: OUR COMPANY
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
As a Capabilities Analyst, you will work as part of a global team, which is responsible for the cross functional topics within IT Infrastructure (INF). You will collaborate with the team members and the customer community to deliver and implement underlying technology solutions in support of the business objectives to improve productivity and enhance processes in a compliant manner. This would include ongoing maintenance, optimization, automation, innovation, consulting on IT processes as well as project management. Your core responsibility will be to work in the IT processes area specifically on Incident, Problem, Change and related processes to maintain the data in close collaboration with the Enterprise Process Owners. Further, to manage and run the Global Service Delivery Meeting on a daily basis.
Duties & responsibilities
- You will shape and run the Incident, Problem, Change Management and related processes in IT INF.
- Manage and run the Global Service Delivery Meeting on a daily basis.
- You will facilitate, manage and run IT INF processes and Service Delivery Meetings.
- You will also maintain awareness of IT processes best practices with focus on continuous improvement for the whole INF function.
- In respect of project management, you will support our goals by participating on project teams and different initiatives. This includes the delivery on assigned tasks and action items.
- You will also focus on continues improvement which include to meet regularly with IT INF colleagues and other stakeholders to understand and analyze their processes and needs.
- Additionally, you will determine/gather requirements to present possible solutions or improvements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System or related/equivalent discipline or similar or professional training with several years of relevant work experience
- Some years of professional work experience within IT with a good IT system- and service knowledge
- Certificate in ITIL would be a plus
- Experience with IT processes (Incident, Problem, Change Management)
- First experience with system life cycle methodology for Non-GxP and GxP systems
- Knowledge in Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate) is a plus
- Great interest in IT trends and in the digital environment
- Strong team player with AAI mindset and high sense of responsibility and strong analytical skills with the ability to become familiar with new things quickly
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Experience working in a virtual, international and multicultural environment.
Additional Skills: undefined – 24×7: The resource will provide a 24×7 Service; – Same Time Zone: The resource has to be in the same time zone; Travel Considerations: 1-2
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our .
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Want to learn more? Visit
READY TO CONTACT US?
Please contact our Recruiting Team: PH: +63 2 8876-6899;
Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.
Location: Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Job date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 02:29:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Capabilities #Analyst #Business #Services #Philippines