Capgemini Engineering Belgium – .NET Developer – Brussels
Job title: Capgemini Engineering Belgium – .NET Developer – Brussels
Company: Capgemini Engineering
Job description: Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. A responsible and multicultural company of 265,000 people in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini’s purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
- Development and maintenence of various applications
- Advise about best practices and make recommendations about appropriate technical solutions given the business requirements
- Actively participate in the Scrum-based development team
- Design and implement new functionalities and maintain existing ones
- Automate tests (unit tests, integration tests) as part of the day-to-day work
- Realize end user support, help in bug finding and resolution
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy and configure the software in production.
- Ability to develop on the .NET platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules.
- Master the technical stack:
- .NET Core & .NET 4.6
- ASP.NET MVC & WebAPI
- WCF (when adapting existing applications)
- SQLServer, Entity Framework
- Oracle, NHibernate (when adapting existing applications)
- Basic knowledge of Web Development with affinity for Angular 7, Bootstrap,
- DDD or TDD
- You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent by experience in IT
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in software engineering and development
- You have relevant professional experience in implementation projects
- You have a broad experience with .NET C# development
- You follow the project practices and methodology
- You have a good knowledge of English and you can explain your views both orally and in writing
- French and/or Dutch are an asset
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 07:14:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Capgemini #Engineering #Belgium #NET #Developer #Brussels