Change Management Lead – Czech Republic
Job title: Change Management Lead – Czech Republic
Job description: Job Description
Change Management Lead – Czech Republic
Change Management Lead – Czech Republic, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
108,000 associates reimagining medicine for more than 769 million people globally. That is also the number of people you may impact as part of our change network. Our internal NBS consulting team is committed to delivering value to Novartis. This means achieving change through strong collaborative work and linking the consulting attitude to the outcome of transformation initiatives that are driving the success of the Novartis in reimagining medicine. We do this on a day to day basis, sharing our stories while they were fresh in our minds, and looking forward to working on the next chapters of our consulting journey.
The Change Management Lead will partner with Novartis Business Services (NBS) Leadership and Global NBS Program Teams in transforming the organization to achieve its business strategy. You will define and drive the implementation of the NBS CZ change agenda, closely aligned with the global program change teams, ensuring the successful landing of our key NBS programs in our CZ country organization.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define and drive the NBS Czech Republic change agenda across key NBS-enabled programs
- Drive the implementation of change interventions of the NBS Czech Republic change agenda. This will include stakeholder assessments, change leadership alignments, coaching, trainings and change workshops
- Collaborate with global NBS program change teams, the Czech Republic Communication Team, country NBS P&O Head and the NBS Strategy and Operations Lead
- Build partnerships with the (NBS) Country Leadership Team and local program teams to ensure a holistic view change landscape
- Build and lead the community of NBS change agents in the Czech Republic
- Conduct frequent change effectiveness monitoring and change readiness assessments and leverage insights to enhance the NBS Czech Republic change agenda
- Identify and manage change risks and define appropriate mitigation activities
- Support change communication activities
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 5+ years’ experience driving organizational change projects
- Organizational development, change management, coaching, communications and/or P&O background
- Ability to influence others(Sr. leadership) and move toward a common vision or goal
- Strong Project management experience
- Design and facilitation of change interventions experience
- Certified coach
- Design thinking, Operating model, Operational Excellence, Program / Project Management and Data & Digital design experience
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Job date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 07:37:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Change #Management #Lead #Czech #Republic