Channel Sales Manager – Turkey
Job title: Channel Sales Manager – Turkey
Job description: Who we are?
We are a growing 15 years-old global technology company operating in 8 countries and 5 continents, helping our clients to communicate more effectively with their customers. We are looking forward to expand our people capabilities and success in developing high-end solutions beyond existing boundaries and establish our brand as a Global Powerhouse.
We have the industry’s most established, experienced team, and we all share a common goal: accelerate our clients’ success.
is both honoured and humbled by that we have received from industry, business and community leaders. The awards we’ve received support our commitment to serving our customers with passion and excellence at all times.
We are free to work from wherever we want and go to the office whenever we like!!!
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Experience selling in the software development services and products space via channel partnerships
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor product
- 5+ years of experience with B2B sales
- 7 to 10 years selling high technology products in assigned territory in a channel model
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and teams.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and results driven.
Job date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 22:12:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Channel #Sales #Manager #Turkey