Chief Architect HSBC China
Job title: Chief Architect HSBC China
Job description: Digital Business Services (DBS)
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. We combine global expertise and technology to help keep us thriving in the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, own and maintain the Technology Architecture Roadmap for China that demostrates the current state, the need for change and the changes needed to attain China aspects of the Future State Architecture.
Produce architecture deliverables within the context of the overall plan.
- Ensures that the most appropriate design choices are adopted to meet business requirements and maximise return on investment. Drive synergies across multiple GBGFs through a consistent business architecture and identify opportunties for standardisation and reduction of complexity.
- Govern the introduction of new techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed against identified use cases and taking into account China, reigonal and global commercial factors through the appropriate governance bodies. Enforce architecture standards and have a holistic knowledge of the China/Group’s most critical business system.
- Interact effectively with a range of stakeholders across the business and multiple technology functions and architecture discipline.
- Communicate and articulate local demand with global and regional WPB stakeholders to ensure that relevant information is captured to enable china demand to be prioritized at the global and regional portfolio levels.
- Support China CIO to formulate a clear country technology platform strategy and in maintaining a strong relationship with government, regulatory and Board relationships.
- Ensure that a strong customer experience is delivered through innovative technology and data management solutions. Working in close collaboration with technology teams across the enterprise.
- Drive the business-aligned technology platforms for China business.
- Build a talented team to analyse, design and deliver effective technology solutions by providing clear direction through the goal setting, key deliverables and KPI’s.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
·Extensive experience in cloud and modern development practices preferably strong expertise in service Engineering, especially in areas of data engineering, cloud computing, Container development, security engineering, network engineering, analytics, machine learning, api management & api governance.
·Experience in global organisations preferably in software services industry and always on infrastructure.
·Good track record in managing medium to large scale team;
·Good understanding on software development practice and Agile/DevOps/SRE. Have ability to guide engineers, mature ways of working and promote agile culture.
·Good track record in stakeholder management and ability to navigate thru complex organization structure;
·Good track record in managing vendors and 3rd party technology partnership;
·Excellent written and spoken communication skills, ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences including senior executive management.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /JL|WX|51|ZP|LP
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited
Job date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 22:09:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Chief #Architect #HSBC #China