Chief Investment Office – North America – Financial Analyst
Job title: Chief Investment Office – North America – Financial Analyst
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: The candidate will play a dynamic role across various functional teams within North America Finance. The role will require the candidate to work closely with senior management within Finance, Front Office, Global Controller Team, and Technology.
Responsibilities include the following key functions:
- Investment securities balance sheet and net interest income forecasting
- Securities performance and scenario analysis
- Finance automation project implementation
- Month end close
The essential skills required for this position are:
- Understanding financial fixed income accounting
- Familiarity with fixed income products (e.g., MBS, asset back securities, interest rate swaps)
- Highly skilled at problem solving, with a logical and tenacious approach
- Strong analytical and quantitative aptitude
- Proficiency in MS Excel / Access/ VBA
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills as considerable flexibility is required for the role
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: New York
Job date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 22:12:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Chief #Investment #Office #North #America #Financial #Analyst