China GM-Consumer Lifestyle
Job title: China GM-Consumer Lifestyle
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Develop and execute strategy of group’s Lifestyle business to tap into new product markets and strategically build the business brand in China; through developing our own channels and products as well as collaborating with strategic partners
- Strategize explore and expand opportunities for the business to extend its reach beyond existing products in China
- Assess market landscape in all major product categories and recommend priority categories that can tap into to exploit market opportunities and strategically amplify the brand in China
- Develop 3-5 year roadmap to establish market presence in priority categories
- Own the business P&L of this new business unit, including building up merchandising, go-to-market, online & offline marketing, distribution and operation capabilities
- Identify and negotiate with potential partners (e.g. other digital platforms or brands) for collaboration
- Formulate sales improvement plan strategies using historic and forecasted promotions analytics.
- Work with suppliers and agencies to develop market presence in these priority categories
- Lead the lifestyle China team to build brand presence in China
- Oversee the Digital Platforms Manager to build and maintain brand presence on direct channels (e.g., Wechat, flagship stores on Tmall, JD and Fliggy)
- Oversee the Director of Marketing & Communications, China and Content Manager, China to build brand presence on major digital channels (e.g., Wechat, Red, Douyin, Weibo), build brand partnerships and content to amplify the brand presence in China
- Oversee and further build up the e-commerce Team (existing members include an E-Commerce Manager and Operations Executive) to build e-commerce presence with other business units and products
To build an entrepreneur platform as a new growth engine for an established bizTo develop China roadmap and own business p&l across all channels
- Established leadership experiences in a technology, retail or consumer goods company; specializing in e-commerce.
- College degree.
- Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a customer’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of customer information and data.
- Possess strong understanding of China digital, luxury market trends and preferences of Gen-Z consumers
- Possess broad network with different players in the market
- Possess strong understanding and experience in terms of all major digital distribution platforms in China and social channels and how to leverage them to build brands
- Possess direct-to-consumer (DTC) e-commerce experience with consumer products or retail. Experience with luxury products of retail is a plus
- Possess experience in building up businesses from scratch and owning of P&L; covering responsibilities such as merchandising, platform management, content marketing and supply chain management
- Possess extensive of knowledge of marketing tactics such as live-streaming and KOL management
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, understands how to build a brand in China, has track record, good leadership communication skills and execution skills
- Language: Native in Putonghua and fluent in spoken and written English.
Our client is a renowned international high-end luxury lifestyle business.
Great entrepreneur career opportunity to build up consumer business in China with a key focus on ecommerce channels.
Job date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:58:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#China #GMConsumer #Lifestyle