CIB F&BM – Australia Legal Entity Controller – Associate
Job title: CIB F&BM – Australia Legal Entity Controller – Associate
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
The Legal Entity Controller (LEC) team is responsible for the financial reporting, governance and control of Australia & New Zealand Legal Entities. This includes analyzing and reporting financial and management results to key internal and external stakeholders of the Bank.
The Finance team plays an instrumental role in ensuring the Banks controls are operating effectively, partnering with Businesses across the Bank to assist them in reaching their potential and providing guidance and support to all areas of the Bank in developing plans, in line with location and regional initiatives.
Regulatory Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Assistance with the implementation of new regulatory reporting tool, Axiom
- Preparation of monthly returns for submission to Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority (APRA)
- Investigation and response to APRA follow-up questions
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly liquidity reporting to senior management
- Assistance with the facilitation of the annual APS-310 audit of APRA reporting
- Assistance with validation of existing methodology of regulatory reporting
- Data maintenance and system enhancements
- Ad-hoc assistance to the other LECs and SFO as required
- Technical knowledge must be current and detailed knowledge of A-IFRS is preferred
- Finance industry knowledge
- Good analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
About Us: J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 23:57:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#CIB #FBM #Australia #Legal #Entity #Controller #Associate