CIB Operations – Market Operations Specialist – 12-Month Contract – Korea
Job title: CIB Operations – Market Operations Specialist – 12-Month Contract – Korea
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
As a Trading Services Analyst, you’ll be responsible for performing control reconciliations to verify trade positions, investigating settlements, and focusing on process re-engineering and automation.
- Upload market data to different risk management systems
- Perform reconciliations against market sources
- Perform numerous control reconciliations to verify trading positions are accurate through front office to middle office reconciliations, middle office to back office reconciliations
- Investigate and provide solutions to various queries from settlements and confirmations
- Produce management statistics
- Complete operations projects and ad hoc requests to satisfy new initiatives and operations/technology enhancements (new system implementations)
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong logical/analytical mindset, with the ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- Process flow understanding, including ability to understand current flows and linkage between systems and think how the process can be improved/streamlined
- Previous experience in Finance industry (operations roles) is preferred
- Availability to work from 10 am to 8 pm
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- VBA is a plus
- BA or BS degree preferred (either Economics or Industrial Engineer preferred)
About Us: J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
Job date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:53:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#CIB #Operations #Market #Operations #Specialist #12Month #Contract #Korea