CIB – Payments – Treasury Services – FX Product Manager – Executive Director (Brazil/Mexico)
Job title: CIB – Payments – Treasury Services – FX Product Manager – Executive Director (Brazil/Mexico)
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporates, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With over $23 trillion of assets under custody and $440 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Wholesale Payments (WP) is one of the world’s largest, most trusted and innovative full-service providers of domestic and international cash management, liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions and merchant services. With more than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, public sector agencies and non-government clients in over 180 countries across the globe, we offer specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and value beyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable WP to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
Treasury Services (TS) is the world’s largest cash management provider – moves, concentrates and invests client money. TS products include payments, collections, trade finance, investments, and information services that help companies manage working capital and liquidity. The business, which operates in more than 40 countries, is the world’s largest U.S. dollar clearer, processing an average of $3.2 trillion in fund transfers each day. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their cash business to J.P. Morgan.
About The Team
FX Payments is at JPMorgan’s core and one of our strategic areas of growth. FX Payments sits within the Treasury Services franchise and partners closely with JPMorgan’s Markets franchise for FX execution. The FX Product Management function broadly focuses on the product development execution, day to day management along with maintaining standards of risk mitigation and controls for the FX Payments product suite to ensure the business maintains client focused delivery of market viable, profitable and operationally supported solutions.
The FX payments landscape is continuing to evolve – clients now demand simple, scalable, highly available and cost-effective payment methods for complex International payment requirements. Alternate channels like mobile disbursements, International FXACH etc. are now contributing to almost 60% of the overall International payment traffic. Development of alternate channels network (both in-house and through Global Partners) is one of the most important cornerstones of the FX Product team, as we continue to broaden our FX payments product and support our clients.
About The Position
Ideal candidate will come with a responsibility for overseeing development of local foreign exchange payment solution, supporting our payment expansion program that will enable the bank to serve its multiple Multinational, Fintech and Large Corporate clients with needs to automate cross border payments in Latin America. The FX Product Executive will focus on regionally working with teams in designing and executing the build-out of local capabilities in-house and/or through partnerships.
Success in the role will require strong partnership, collaboration and engagement with Client facing teams, other Product areas, Markets, Risk, Technology, Compliance and Legal.
- Help drive and Build a regional TS FX solution through approved channels: internal rails, agents, payment service processors and other available channels
- Develop a deep understanding of JPM’s global systems, mechanics behind connectivity between TS and Markets’ infrastructure, devise, recommend and deliver efficient and varied methods of creating cross border solutions
- Liaison with local regulators and policy makers, develop a deep understanding of local regulations, reporting requirements and seek necessary approvals, as and when required
- Anticipate internal and external factors impacting cross border payments business locally and implementing plans to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities
- Have a firm grip on competition and industry initiatives by developing local market knowledge and participating in industry events and seminars
- Extensive proven experience on Latin America FX Market, inclusive of Regulations, Technologies and Business Model trends with understanding of different payment networks/clearing systems and channels in cross border payments business
- Experience with and/or prior collaboration with Markets, Operations, Sales, Technology and Compliance
- A throughout manager who can oversee a team and drive meaningful results
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
- Superior organizational and communication skills to deal with complex projects requiring thorough analysis and leading/coordinating multiple resources and assets
- Ability to proactively multiply thought expertise across the firm
- Self-driven professional to deliver our vision, business strategy and P&L
- Soft skills -effective and impactful communication delivered to different internal and external audiences by using multiple medias
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Proficient in MS Office suite of applications
- Position can be based in Brazil or Mexico
About Us: J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team:
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
The Wholesale Payments Product Delivery organization is responsible for scaling and integrating payments platforms across Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank, by defining the product strategy, segmenting clients and packing solutions against these segments, determining the end-to-end delivery strategy, managing product launches and enabling the sales teams.
Location: São Paulo – SP
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 02:39:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#CIB #Payments #Treasury #Services #Product #Manager #Executive #Director #BrazilMexico