Cisco Security Operations Analyst – Remote, Heredia, Costa Rica
Job title: Cisco Security Operations Analyst – Remote, Heredia, Costa Rica
Job description: Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, Marketing, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC ‘s business processes and operations.
TTEC is a leading global customer experience technology and services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands. We deliver outcome-based customer engagement solutions through , our digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and , our delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderation services.
Founded in 1982, our nearly 50,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
The Security Operations Analyst will manage, maintain, and monitor ttec security solutions and provide Tier-1 Support and Security Incident Management.
The Security Operations Analyst will perform a variety of security duties and will ensure they are fulfilled in a timely, co-operative and professional manner. The Security Operations Center (SOC) will interact frequently with Information Security, and other members of the technical teams at TeleTech, so it is important to communicate clearly and concisely. Additionally, the SOC will work very closely with the IT Operations and Engineering teams, so will need to bring or develop a good all-round understanding of systems and networks. Diligence and attention to detail are also key skills along with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work appropriately.
The SOC will be providing 24×7 security operations monitoring and support for the ttec core network and services. The SOC must have a solid understanding of ttec’s products and processes; SOC Analysts must be eager and quick to learn, be clear communicators and must be able to use their initiative and analytical skills to tackle a broad range of problems.
- Monitor security tools (Intrusion Detection Systems, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Anti-Malware, Firewalls, Centralized Logging system, Security Information and Event Management tools)
- Identify current and potential problem areas, escalating and responding as appropriate
- Monitor several industry sources for threat information and information security risks and recommends risk mitigation strategies
- Perform vulnerability scanning, analysis, notification, and follow-up
- Monitor Global Information Security Mailbox and route requests and questions appropriately
- Knowledge of information security principles, concepts, practices
- Knowledge of networks and operating systems
- Ability to provide technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to management and other technical specialists on critical information technology security issues
- Ability to assess risk factors and advise on vulnerability of attack from a variety of sources
- Ability to create or review procedures for protection of systems and applications
- Ability to ensure coordination and/or collaboration on security activities
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly
- Beneficial experience includes:
- Security incident detection, response, remediation
- Cyber threat and vulnerability analysis and remediation
- Assessing and remediating Microsoft enterprise vulnerabilities
- Security metrics development and management
- CIRT/CERT experience
- Experience with any Vulnerability Scanner (nessus experience ideal)
Security Certifications, such as: CCNA Security, CCNP Security, etc.
- Experience with trouble ticketing systems
Education and experience:
- Level 1, Candidate will possess 1-2+ years of experience in Information Systems or IT security-related functions. IT degree and/ or training is very helpful.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 03:07:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Cisco #Security #Operations #Analyst #Remote #Heredia #Costa #Rica