City Manager – Belgium
Job title: City Manager – Belgium
Job description: At Uber Eats, City teams are the heart and soul of the company. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to their market to make it successful. In this context, the Uber Eats City Manager role is a rare opportunity to build and shape the future of Uber Eats in Belgium.
This role calls for creative problem-solving, advanced analytics, critical thinking, a desire for execution and outstanding relationship building to partner with cross functional teams.
What You’ll do
As a City Manager, you will be in charge of shaping and leading a portfolio of cities in Flanders, delivering an outstanding service to our users while building a financially sustainable business.
- Strategy: Lead your market by defining business priorities, set bold timelines to reach those goals and take financial decisions
- Lead a local team: we have local teams on the ground that will help you lead your business. That’s why we look forward to hiring optimistic leaders: developing these teams while shaping the organisation is key to our long term success.
- Develop & Optimize Processes: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. You will help design processes; whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. to fuel growth and drive efficiency.
- Local Courier and Restaurant Partners Relations: Grow number of partners on the platform, manage partner development, monitor metrics, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Uber Eats system to provide the most reliable food delivery service in town.
- Product Improvement: Actively search for new features which could improve our courier and restaurant partners’ experience on Uber Eats.
- Work closely with the Belgium Operations Team to implement new processes and products in your city portfolio
What You’ll Need
- 3 years experience in management consulting, operations management, investment banking, strategy role in a large business or growing a startup.
- Fluency in Flemish/Dutch and English is required. French is a plus.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking
- Ability to lead a market and grow the Uber Eats business there.
- Capability to take initiative and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environment
- Willingness to be proactive and in contact with our courier and restaurant partners.
- Hands-on and eagerness to implement operational schemes in your own city portfolio
- A creative approach and enjoy putting in place initiatives to solve practical issues
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:15:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#City #Manager #Belgium