Civil Structural Engineer – Brussels, Belgium
Job title: Civil Structural Engineer – Brussels, Belgium
Job description: Role: Project Engineer Civil Structural
Project Leader for Civil Works,
Content of job
The job consists of leading Civil Works projects. It includes Foundations, Buildings (Concrete and steel structures), Pipe racks, Tanks, Earthworks, Roads, Sewage…
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Project and team (draftsmen) management
– Experience in working in international context
– Coordination and communication between Consultancy and Client, Civil Contractors, Studies Offices,â€¦
– Civil guide drawings with equipment loads follow up
– Studies Offices and executions drawings follow up
– Verification and approval of drawings, technical specifications, calculation notes, technical data sheet in accordance with project specifications, standards and Norms
– Planning and tracking milestones,
– Budgets and Cost control
– Solve Technical problems
– Progress reporting
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you’re confirming you’re happy for us to do that!
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:15:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Civil #Structural #Engineer #Brussels #Belgium