Client Manager Spain – Global Merchant & Network Services
Job title: Client Manager Spain – Global Merchant & Network Services
Company: American Express
Job description: Job Description:
The GMNS Spain Client Management Team is responsible of a critical portfolio covering 250 of our largest, most strategic merchants, worth over $2,2BN annual charge volume to the network, and representing 40% of the Spanish market. This is a high-profile merchant portfolio with important brands across a wide range of different industries.
The role will ensure warm card acceptance at a portfolio of strategic accounts, whilst growing volume and revenues. The main objective of a Client Manager is to maximize business growth through proactively identifying opportunities, developing and executing sales strategies, collaborate across markets and Line Of Business’s ensuring full acceptance and engagement within his/her portfolio.
- Driving growth of American Express charge volume and revenues.
- Maintain and grow active locations.
- Re-negotiate existing card acceptance agreements.
- Improve merchant satisfaction measured through annual survey.
- Retention of account.
- Ensure compliance and control.
- Build and leverage client relationship.
- Best practice sharing and team support.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Catalan language is an important plus
- Spanish native speaker and in-depth knowledge of country and market landscape.
- Fluent in english.
- Extensive experience in sales roles ideally in face to face relationship. (+ 3 years).
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills; excellent objection handling.
- High level of business awareness and financial acumen including ability to understand key financial drivers and draw accurate conclusions from them.
- Good understanding of American Express business and financial competitive and regulatory landscape plus good knowledge of the payment industry.
- Strategic thinking and profound analytical capacity.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to set priorities to achieve goals.
- Accountability and ownership.
- High level of determination and self-confidence, ability to work in groups and contribute to the team’s success.
- Spanish native speaker (or equivalent level) + fluent English
- Existing and active working permit in Spain.
Please note that applications not fulfilling any of the previous excluding requirements, will not be considered.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España – Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on [email protected]
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 22:42:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Client #Manager #Spain #Global #Merchant #Network #Services